Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime
Student type: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: All levels of study
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: up to $56,000
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree
- $20,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree for students who completed IB or GCE A-levels in China, India, Indonesia, or Vietnam, or who completed Indian Secondary School or Vietnam High School.
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
Description: The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-Levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subject, or 90% in the best three subjects for students who studied in China, India, Indonesia and Vietnam
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result at least 98% or 95% for students from Vietnam
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42, or 40 for students who studied in China, India, Indonesia and Vietnam
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with a SAT of at least 1500 or a ACT of at least 31
- Canada Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
- India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%
- Vietnam High School: an overall score of at least 90
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
How to apply: No application required