Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime
Student type: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Study area: Agriculture and Environment, Architecture, Planning and Design, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business and Economics, Education, Engineering and Computing, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Law, Science and Mathematics
Scholarship value: A$5000 tuition fee reduction per semester for the first two semesters (A$10,000 in total)
Description: This scholarship is available for high achieving offshore students from India, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Laos, Brunei, Timor-Leste, and Myanmar who are commencing a relevant degree program at The University of Queensland in Semester 2, 2021. With this scholarship you will receive a A$5,000 tuition fee discount per semester for the first two semesters.
- is an international student who, due to Australia’s international border closure will be studying in external mode from offshore;
- has applied to undertake studies at UQ on a full-time basis in a relevant program commencing Semester 2, 2021 and has received an offer;
- will enrol full time;
- is an international passport holder of India, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Laos, Brunei, Timor-Leste and Myanmar;
- has satisfied the program entry rank and English language proficiency requirements;
- has not received another scholarship from UQ;
- is not sponsored by a government body or other organisation; and
- is an undergraduate student or postgraduate student and has achieved a competitive cGPA; or
- is a high school leaver and has achieved a competitive rank for the program for which they have received an offer.
How to apply: apply online