Scholarship opening date: 1st July 2021.
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: PhD
Study area: business, criminology, government or law PhD students
Scholarship value: $5,000 per annum (maximum of 3 years, with a possible 6 months extension).
Transition to higher degree by research, set yourself up as a knowledge expert, and spring-board your career.
The College of Business, Government and Law PhD Top Up Scholarships are available to high-achieving domestic or international PhD students who hold a university, government or non-government HDR scholarship and are selected based on academic merit and research potential.
These top-up scholarships are available for business, criminology, government or law PhD students, and are valued at $5,000 per annum for the duration of a PhD degree, for a maximum of 3 years, with a possible 6-month extension.
- a full-time PhD student at the College of Business, Government and Law at Flinders University – that is a PhD student studying business, government, law or criminology;
- newly enrolled students: that is students who will commence in 2022; a domestic student (Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia), or New Zealand citizen, or an international student;
- (for domestic students) in receipt of the Australian Research Training Program (RTP), the Flinders University Research Scholarship (FURS), or an equivalent scholarship;
- (for international students) in receipt of the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP), or an equivalent scholarship which includes an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC);
- able to demonstrate academic merit and research potential.
How to apply: apply online