- first round 12 pm Monday 21 December 2020
- second round 12 pm Friday 15 January 2021.
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: All levels of study
Study area: Any
Deans Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship: maximum value of $60,000
Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship: maximum value of $24,000
Description: Griffith University’s Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarships scheme is one of Australia’s most comprehensive, generous and flexible scholarship programs for academic excellence. Griffith is offering Deans Sir Samuel Griffith and Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarships to outstanding students commencing an undergraduate degree for the first time in 2021. If you’re a high achiever, Griffith wants to reward and acknowledge your efforts via the Deans Sir Samuel Griffith and Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarships.
- be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen or International student who is completing or has completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia
- be a student commencing University for the first time in 2021.
- have not undertaken/commenced any tertiary study (Bachelor award), with the exception of those undertaken as part of year 11-12 studies (eg. enhanced studies program)
- have applied to commence at Griffith University in 2021
- meet the eligibility criteria for a degree program and receive and accept an admission offer
- achieve a result which places you in the range of the Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) 96 or above (including the equivalent OP Band 1-3 and International Baccalaureate (IB)). Note: bonus ranks do not apply
- have Griffith University listed as your first or second QTAC/UAC preference (for Deans Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship).
How to apply: apply online