Closing date: Applications are now closed for 2020-2021 academic year.
Student type: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate , PACE or ELP.
Study area: Any
- UNDERGRADUATE – 6 awards of $5,000 each
- GRADUATE – 3 awards of $5,000 each
- COLLEGIATE – 3 awards of $3,500 each
- PACE – 3 awards of $3,500 each
- ELP – 3 awards at $3,500 each
Description: Over 12% of the student population at The University of Winnipeg are international students. That is more than 1,000 students from 75 countries! The University of Winnipeg is dedicated to ensuring that all students have equal access to higher learning. As a result of this mandate there are support services and programs in place like financial assistance to make that happen.
How to apply:
- Download the PDF form and read it carefully.
- Complete the application in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Write and attach a personal statement.
- Attach your resume – ensure you outline activities that demonstrate leadership.
- Attach your two reference letters. Letters must be in English and should outline your character, achievements and ways in which you are a leader in your school or community. References can be submitted directly to our office or included in your application package.
- Scan all the pages of your application package. If you have no access to a scanner, we advise using a scanner app on your smartphone if available.
- Scholarship applicants must also complete an application for admission into The University of Winnipeg by the scholarship deadline date.
- Currently accepting scanned applications by email. References can be submitted directly to our office or included in your application package. Please send your complete application, including supporting documents, in one PDF document to [email protected].