Closing date: 13 SEPTEMBER 2020
Student type: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: Bachelor; Master; State Examination or equivalent degree
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: The scholarships are amounting to 400€ monthly within a period of six months (October 2020-March2021).
The International Office of RUB offers graduation grants funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
- are studying at RUB and graduated from a foreign school and/or completed their first university degree abroad
- are close to their final degree (Bachelor; Master; State Examination or equivalent degree), thus plan their graduation within the winter semester 2020/21
- effected good to very good performances during their studies
- are reliant on financial support during their final phase of study
How to apply:
Before you complete the online survey (Step 2), please prepare the following files as PDF:
- your motivational letter (Please consider the following: your academic achievements and plans after graduation, your general and financial situation in Germany, your social commitment)
- copy of residence permit (for non EU-students)
- certificate of enrolment for the winter semester 2020/21
- Transcript of Records
- Department’s confirmation
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- University lecturer’s letter of recommendation (by request, this letter may be sent directly toInternational Officeby the lecturer)
- Bank statements of the last three months
- optional: certificate about social commitment (may be advantageous though it is not a requirement)
Please fill the following online survey precisely and carefully:Application