Deadline: closes 31 October each year
Scholarship Description: The Maxwell King Scholarship (MKS) is named after Professor Maxwell King, who has made an outstanding contribution to graduate research at Monash University, including eight years as Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research and Research Training).
Degree Level: PhD
Available Subjects: all subjects
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International studen
Scholarship Benefits: Up to $35,600
The MKS provides:
- have submitted a scholarship application in the current year;
- be enrolled in or proposing to enrol in a PhD at Monash University;
- meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements and
- meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. A single application is used for both admission and scholarship. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible). Apply direct to Monash.