Scholarship Description: SCU International Regional Scholarship supports international students at Southern Cross University.
Degree Level: undergraduate or postgraduate
Available Subjects: all subjects
Eligible Nationalities: International Students
Scholarship Benefits: $5,000 fee reduction each year
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either Lismore, Gold Coast or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Applicant must meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their progression, by maintaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and student visa to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: Follow the instructions on the SCU International Regional Scholarship Application which you can find on SCU International’s downloads page.
Southern Cross University is an Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland. It is ranked in the top 100 young universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.