Deadline: Applicants can apply anytime
Scholarship Description: Supports an international student currently studying at Southern Cross University or another Australian university wanting to progress from an undergraduate to a postgraduate qualification or from two consecutive sessions of study abroad to a full degree at Southern Cross University.
Degree Level: undergraduate or postgraduate
Available Subjects: Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
Eligible Nationalities: international students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Scholarship Benefits: $8,000 fee reduction on each year
- Apply to study full-time (8 units per year), full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore of Coffs Harbour campus.
- Completed either:
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Southern Cross University
- Two sessions of Study Abroad at Southern Cross University.
- Meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their progression, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and student visa to remain eligible for the scholarship
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: SCU International’s downloads page.