Deadline: Applicants can apply anytime
Scholarship Description: Swinburne University of Technology have a wide range of scholarships available. Some scholarships are awarded based on the grades of your previous study, meaning the better your grades, the higher the scholarship amount. Other scholarships are awarded based on your ability to meet the entry requirements of selected courses.
Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Master of Engineering (all specialisations and combined degrees)
- Master of Engineering Science (all specialisations)
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Professional Engineering
- Master of Science (Biotechnology)
- Master of Construction and Infrastructure Management
- Master of Data Science
- Master of Cybersecurity
- Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing)
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Scholarship Benefits: 30% off your course fees for the duration of the course.
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Apply for and commence in Semester 2, 2020 or Semester 1 or 2, 2021.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne (except ELICOS+ Exclusive).
Application Procedure: The scholarship is available to all students who meet the entry requirements of the eligible courses.