Student type: international students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: postgraduate/Master
Study area: Any
- Scholarship payments of 861 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime
Description: This scholarship programme offers you the opportunity to continue your academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study.
- Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor, Diplom or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes.
How to apply: apply online–>https://daad.de/go/en/stipa50026200