The Germany Scholarship is a funding program at the national level that was established by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research. The aim of the initiative is also to develop a new scholarship culture in Germany. Talented students receive support and simultaneously become visible as potential experts or managers for companies, foundations, and other organizations.
Companies, foundations, and private persons typically pay € 150 each month for at least one year to fund a Germany Scholarship. The federal government matches this donation with € 150 each month. This amounts to € 3,600 per scholarship and per year of university study.
- is 300 € per month for at least one year,
- is independent from you income,
- is combinable with the BAFöG,
- will also be payed during a subject-related stay abroad,
- does not have to be repaid.