Closing date: 12th of January 2021.
Student type: Domestic students and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: 2nd semester or higher in bachelor’s, master’s, Diplom, state examination programmes
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: 450 euros per month for 12 months
The Bauhaus-Universität Weimar awards the Bauhaus Scholarships to outstanding students who have the potential of achieving above-average performance or have gained above-average qualification in their area of expertise.
- Interdisciplinarity of the candidate’s academic career and interests
- Identification with the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar (sustainable and demonstrable commitment to the university, e.g. in committees and initiatives, as a tutor)
How to apply:
- Letter of motivation (describe aptitude and motivation for studying at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar and for this scholarship format, max. 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Proof of above-average achievement in your course of study at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar: overview of grades incl. grade point average (e.g. BISON print out or in form of a performance report by your faculty’s examination office); your bachelor’s certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of extracurricular engagement/commitment (e.g. certificates, confirmation of participation)