Full tuition fees
Standard duration of Bachelor degree
Coming soonComing soon.
This Scholarship was established to support high achieving commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- commence full-time studies on campus; and
- have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- have an overall mark of 85% or equivalent in a UTS recognized high school qualification; and
- all applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.