Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime
Student type: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: Undergraduate
Study area: Any
- $7,500 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum) or
- $5,000 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum)
Western Sydney International is offering $7,500 and $5,000 multi-year scholarships to new commencing international students enrolling in undergraduate degree coursework programs at Western Sydney University in 2020.
- be an international student and not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your visa status changes to one of these during the study period, the scholarship will discontinue.
- commence a new course of study in 2020 for the first time
- be applying to study in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
- satisfy the academic eligibility requirements for either the $7,500 or $5,000 multi-year scholarship
- satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer.
How to apply: No application required