Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime
Student type: Domestic students and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: PhD
- Developing technology for capturing gaze, head and body motion, gesture, physiological cues and emotions and integrating it into a wearable system to create a more natural remote collaboration experience,
- Developing a working prototype system that can be experimentally evaluated a research laboratory and also in a real world setting. This will involve collaborating with industrial partners to design collaborative systems that meet their needs.
Scholarship value: The scholarship will provide a living allowance at the RTP rate for 3 years with the option of applying for a 3 month extension
Description: The University of South Australia has a PhD scholarship available for students to conduct research into methods for remote guidance on physical tasks.
- an interest in developing collaborative systems
- skills or an interest in Augmented Reality or wearable computing
- an interest in human computer interaction
How to apply:
Applications and enquiries should be directed to Mark Billinghurst:
[email protected] or 08 8302 3747