This scholarship rewards students commencing undergraduate and postgraduate international students who have achieved academic merit and demonstrated an understanding and commitment to global citizenship.
Value of the scholarship
The scholarship offers a reduction of between 15% and 30% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard duration of the scholars chosen undergraduate of postgraduate degree.
Commencing an undergraduate qualification
- Year 12 overseas student with an ATAR equivalent of 80 for a 15% scholarship
- Year 12 overseas student with an ATAR equivalent of 90 for a 30% scholarship
- Year 12 onshore student (SACE/VCE) with an ATAR score of 80 for a 25% scholarship.
Commencing a postgraduate qualification
- Grade point average (GPA) of 5.0/7 or equivalent to receive a 15% scholarship
- Grad point average (GPA) of 6.0/7 or equivalent to receive a 30% scholarship.