|Value||Eligibility||Open date||Close date|
|Various||Domestic PhD studentOffer to study within the Faculty of Science or Engineering||October 2019||November 2019|
- have an unconditional offer of admission for full-time studies in a PhD within the Faculty of Science, or the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney
- be willing to undertake research in the field of information science and agriculture
- hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in information science or science (agriculture) with a substantial research component, or equivalent. Applicants with an honours degree (second class upper) must also have a history of research aptitude such as scholarly publication in either peer-reviewed national or international journals
- not be engaged in full-time employment, or be subject to an obligation with another party to provide that party with any intellectual property rights during the course of your research studies
- to be eligible for the Supplementary Scholarship you must also hold an alternative primary scholarship that provides a stipend allowance.