TARGET APPLICANTS: ADMITTED STUDENTS AT THE TU DORTMUND UNIVERSITY ONLY!
TU Dortmund University offers graduation scholarships to international students several times a year. The graduation scholarship is meant to support international students finishing their studies who are in financial hardships by no fault of their own.
Info: Graduation scholarships can only be provided to students who have registered their thesis and who are in financial need.
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Confirmation of registration for your final thesis (page 9 of the application; to be filled out by the Examinations Office) (Prüfungsamt)
- Current certificate of enrollment
- Current overview of your grades
- Copy of your residency permit
- Bank statements from the last three months (June until August 2019)
- Proof of a blocked account, legal obligation to pay, scholarship or earnings
- If applicable, credit card statements for the last three months
- If applicable, bank statements from your wife or husband
- If applicable, a copy of your current work contract
Application Deadline: 26.08.2019