This scholarship is for new undergraduate students who achieved excellent academic performance before joining the University.
Type of award
You receive £2,000 cash maintenance during your first year of study.
You receive the scholarship during your first year, as two identical payments of £1,000. The first is paid in November 2019 and the second in March 2020.
- Who is eligible
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be taking up your place as an undergraduate student at Sussex in September 2019
- Have achieved the following grades:
– A*AA at A level
– An overall score of 36 in the International Baccalaureate Diploma
– D*D*D in the BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma (QCF)
– 45 level 3 credits with Distinctions in the Access to HE Diploma
If you study a combination of A levels and BTECs
You are eligible if you have:
- A-Level grade A* and BTEC Diploma grade D*D
- Two A-Levels grade A*A and BTEC Subsidiary Diploma grade D*
- Three BTEC Subsidiary Diplomas grade D*D*D
1 September 2019 0:00 (GMT)