The Peter McMullin Centre on Statelessness welcomes applications from suitably qualified scholars for a place in the Melbourne Law School’s PhD program for commencement in 2020.
Eligible applicants must:
- have completed tertiary studies that are at least equivalent to a 4-year honours degree with a minimum result equivalent to a first class Honours (80%) or an equivalent level of academic attainment as demonstrated by a high 2A undergraduate degree combined with relevant work experience, research publications, referees’ reports or other research experience.
- be available to undertake research full-time in Melbourne.
- have not completed a PhD previously.
- be able to commence their PhD between July and November 2020.
- comply with the University’s minimum entry requirements including English language requirements.