Griffith University’s Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship scheme is one of Australia’s most comprehensive, generous and flexible scholarship programs for academic excellence. Griffith is offering the Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship to outstanding students commencing an undergraduate degree in 2019. If you’re a high achiever, Griffith wants to reward and acknowledge your efforts with the Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship.
Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship- Maximum value of $24,000
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder; or
- an Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen or International student who is completing or has completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia.
- be a student commencing University for the first time in trimester 2 2019.
- have NOT undertaken/commenced any tertiary study (Bachelor award) with the exception of those undertaken as part of Year 11-12 studies (eg. Enhanced Studies Program); and
- Have applied to commence Griffith University in trimester 2 2019.
- Meet the eligibility criteria for degree program and receive and accept an admission offer
- Achieve a result which places you in the range of the OP Band 1-3 (including International Baccalaureate (IB) and interstate equivalents or an equivalent Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR). Bonus ranks do not apply.
- current year 12 school leavers: You will also be required to upload your OP/ATAR/IB results
For detailed eligibility please see Academic Excellence Scholarship Policy.