This Scholarship was established to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
The Scholarship is open to international students who have been made an offer, and are granted solely on the basis of academic merit.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Scholarship; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the selected undergraduate course; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on-campus; and
- Must have completed Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 no longer than 3 years prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification into UTS; and
- Must not be a recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship for the intended studies at UTS; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS transnational program; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student.