For: Students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and articulating from an eligible overseas institution. If you do not have a Letter of Offer for your degree program at Griffith University, please visit ‘How to apply‘ for instructions on how to lodge an application for admission.
Award value and benefits: Scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study.
No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs from eligible institutions.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program in Trimester 2 or 3 2019, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
- Be articulating directly from one of the following institutions and receiving credit.
- Have not attempted further study prior to articulating into Griffith University from one of the following institutions: