- Trimester 1 2021 – Applications close Friday, 4 December 2020 (for 8 March commencement). Outcome notified by 18 December 2020.
- Trimester 2 2021 – Applications close Friday, 16 April 2021 (for 19 July commencement). Outcome notified by 30 April.
- Trimester 3 2021 – Applications close Friday, 6 August 2021 (for 8 November commencement). Outcome notified by 20 August.
For: Exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Student type: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: undergraduate, Postgraduate
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 3 2020, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021 at Griffith University.
How to apply: apply on-line