The UNSW Business School International Scholarship scheme is established for high performing international students who are applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
Scholarships will be awarded in two categories and the number of scholarships available for students commencing in Term 3, 2019 are as follows:
|UNSW Business School International Scholarship||5 undergraduate scholarships available at $5,000 per annum for minimum duration of program paid against tuition fees||8 postgraduate scholarships available at $10,000 per annum for minimum duration of program paid against tuition fees|
EligibilityTo be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- International only (who are not a permanent resident of Australia/Australian Citizen)
- Any UNSW undergraduate (single/dual) or postgraduate (Master) coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School, excluding those offered by AGSM.
- Must have received an offer of admission* by Wednesday, 31 July 2019 and be commencing an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed an assessable Senior Secondary School qualification immediately prior to commencing study at UNSW and not have undertaken prior tertiary study.
- Not be in receipt of the UNSW Business School International Pathways Award.
- Must be commencing full-time studies in Term 3, 2019
*Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 3 2019.