available for 1 year Residency International
The Awards have been established to encourage high performing students undertaking an articulation pathway qualification from an approved overseas partner institution, or high performing international students that have completed the UNSW Foundation Studies program to study at UNSW Business School.
This scholarship will be paid as a tuition fee waiver against enrolled courses.There will be the following offers for Term 3, 2019:
- Up to 12 Undergraduate offers
- Up to 9 Postgraduate offers
EligibilityTo be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be an International Student
- Have undertaken:
- An undergraduate or masters articulation pathway qualification from an approved partner institution; or
- Completed the UNSW Foundation Studies Commerce or Commerce Actuarial stream prior to commencing study at UNSW; and
- Have achieved academic excellence in the relevant program of study at the pathway partner institution or in the eligible UNSW Foundation Studies Stream; and
- Not have previously undertaken any other tertiary studies prior to commencing study at UNSW (undergraduate applicants); and
- Must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate (single/dual) or postgraduate (Master) coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School by Wednesday, 31 July 2019 (excluding any program offered by AGSM in Term 3, 2019). This must include one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing studies.