The International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who can demonstrate a high level of academic achievement in their previous studies. All applicants from selected countries who meet the higher entry level eligibility criteria are automatically eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU. The scholarships are open to prospective international students seeking to study a bachelor degree at Edith Cowan University.
Opens: 1-06-2018 Closes: 30-07-2019
International Undergraduate Coursework
At a glance
- Applicants must be international students who apply for, and receive an offer, or a conditional offer, to commence study at ECU in 2019, 2020 or 2021.
- ECU strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. High achieving students from Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe are eligible for International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship.
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to 20% (percent) of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study.
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants are able to package with ELICOS.
- This scholarship is open to individuals who are prospective ECU students.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to [email protected]
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- meet a high level of academic achievement in your previous studies (as determined by ECU);
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019, 2020 or 2021;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).