Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must have been offered a place on a full time undergraduate degree programme or full time postgraduate taught programme for the 19/20 academic year.
- Applicants must be fee assessed as overseas.
- Applicants must be a registering on a degree programme at the University of Greenwich for the first time and not be in receipt of any other award such as a bursary or scholarship of any kind. For graduates of the University we offer a separate alumni scholarship.
- University of Greenwich International College (UGIC) students, progressing to the University component of their course, will be considered.
- The scholarship is awarded for the first academic year of study only. Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study.
- Students on a work placement in academic year 2019/20 are not eligible to apply.
- Recipients of this award will be required to participate in University promotional activities, such as interviews and attendance at University events.
- This form is to be completed and submitted electronically using the form below. Handwritten and scanned copies will not be accepted.
- More info -> https://www.gre.ac.uk/international/international-scholarships-award/international-scholarships-award-information