Closing date: cannot accept any more applications.
Student type: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: PhD
Study area: neuroscience
- A scholarship of 1300 € for a maximum of 6 months (the scholarship holder has to bear the cost of health insurance)
- Theoretical and practical training in the research fields of the SFB 874
- State-of-the-art technology
- An international network of renowned scientists
- Integration into the social and cultural life of the RUB and the city of Bochum
The short-term stipend gives talented international students an opportunity to become familiar with a foreign lab, the research topics of the SFB 874 and to learn the skills they need to begin a PhD project in the SFB.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s, Diploma or equivalent degree in neuroscience, biology, chemistry, engineering, mathematics, psychology or other neuroscience-related fields, including an experimental thesis
- An interest in the topics of the SFB 874
- An excellent academic record and fluent English skills
How to apply: Apply on-line